Laser Dentistry in Dallas, TX
At Lynn Dental Care, we aim to provide our Dallas community with the highest level of quality care. Our experienced dental team has an advanced set of skills, including the use of state-of-the-art laser dental technology. Just as every smile is different, every laser we use at Lynn Dental Care serves a unique purpose.
Dental Lasers at Lynn Dental Care
We're proud to offer in-house lasers as a Dallas, TX dental provider with advanced technology at their fingertips.
Gemini Diode Laser
Our Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser is significant because it is the first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available in the United States. We primarily use this laser for hygiene purposes and to get your teeth as clean as possible. It works by vaporizing bacteria with an impressive 20 watts of peak power, which means more thorough and efficient dental cleaning for you.
Just a few of the reasons we love offering the Gemini Diode laser to our patients include:
- The ability to use high wattage power, which creates an efficient treatment, with short pulses to avoid causing excess thermal damage
- Personalized treatments due to different wavelength settings
- High visibility of the treatment site due to an illuminated handpiece tip, creating precise treatments
- Bluetooth foot pedal that allows for wireless control and convenience
- Single-use bendable tips that are pre-initiated for reduced prep time
ND-YAG Millennium Perio Laser
At Lynn Dental Care, it's quite common for patients to struggle with excess melanin in the gums that leads to black spots or patches scattered throughout the gums. Dr. Lynn and his team want to offer a way for our community to find freedom from this issue and feel great about their smile, which is why we offer the ND-YAG Millennium Perio Laser, primarily used for depigmentation.
It is a 6-watt free-running variable dental laser that features digital technology and seven pulse durations, which is the highest number available on the market. Having this number of durations simply means it has the power and versatility to perform a wide range of laser procedures.
Some of the reasons we love this laser include:
- The procedure-controlled menu that pre-sets the machine for 20 different procedures, making a simple and efficient process for all involved
- Transparency for the patient due to the continuous display of total energy being delivered
- Precise control of laser-tissue interaction due to the seven different pulse durations
- Re-bendable cannula, giving our team easier access to the areas needed for the treatment
- Unique safety features to ensure the power output matches the device settings
Lutronic CO2 Denta II Laser
Another common problem the community of Dallas suffers from is gingivitis. This is a form of gum disease that leads to redness, irritation, and swelling. If the condition develops to the extent that the gums have pulled away from the teeth and created deep pockets, the patient might need a gingivectomy. This is where our Lutronic CO2 Dental II Laser helps us come to the rescue. The goal of a gingivectomy is to remove gum tissue. This laser helps us do that in a way that is safe for the patient and as comfortable as possible.
The Lutronic CO2 Denta II Laser provides fast, detailed precision for intraoral soft-tissue applications. The tool itself emphasizes gentleness, which provides a reduction in patient discomfort, while allowing for more accurate results and quicker recovery.
Some of the benefits of this revolutionary machine include:
- The ability to penetrate only 0.1-0.2 mm into soft tissue
- Provides bacterial reduction through use in the periodontal pocket
- Opportunity for patients to experience a minimally invasive laser experience
- Useful for many clinical applications including frenectomies and uncovering dental implants
Dr. Brock Lynn founded Lynn Dental Care with the belief that every patient deserves access to a full-service experience at one practice. We live out that mission by offering the most advanced lasers on the market and training our clinicians to provide the best results possible.
Laser Gum Bleaching in Dallas
For patients who are concerned about the appearance of black, brown, or discolored gums when you smile, Lynn Dental Care offers laser gum bleaching as one of our signature cosmetic dentistry treatments. Gum bleaching, also known as gum depigmentation, uses a gentle dental laser that essentially removes excess pigmentation from the area. Laser gum bleaching gently removes the pigmented top layer of cells on the gum tissue, leaving behind pinker, healthier-looking gums.
Laser gum bleaching can usually be performed in one day with minimal recovery time. Results are seen almost immediately, and there is no cutting or bleeding is involved. This treatment is especially beneficial for patients who have a “gummy smile” or show more than average gum tissue when they smile.
Prior to laser gum bleaching, our team will need to make sure your gums are free of disease. If you are affected by gum disease, our skilled team can perform gentle LANAP® treatments to restore health to the gums, which allows us to proceed in improving their coloration and appearance. During the actual laser gum bleaching procedure, Dr. Brock Lynn will carefully shine laser light over the darker areas on your gums to destroy the dark pigment. With Dr. Lynn’s experienced hand and advanced technology, you’ll be able to enjoy a brand-new smile in just one visit!
Learn More About Laser Dentistry in Dallas
Experience the difference with advanced laser dentistry at Lynn Dental Care! Call today to schedule your next visit.