- Teeth grinding/bruxism: Patients who grind their teeth at night are susceptible to severe tooth damage, worn down teeth, or even tooth loss. We can provide these patients with effective teeth grinding treatments to protect their tooth structure and overall oral health.
- Oral pathology exam: When you receive treatment, our team can evaluate your overall oral health to check for lesions, discoloration, or other signs of potential disease. By treating signs of disease early, we will be able to provide the proper treatment to prevent conditions from worsening.
- Pediatric dentistry: Seeing a dentist or a periodontist at an early age is the best way to begin the journey towards a lifetime of good oral health. We offer gentle and caring pediatric care for your little ones, so they can feel comfortable with their dental care and start on the right note.
- Preventative dentistry: Preventative dentistry is important when it comes to ensuring the ongoing health of your teeth, gums, and smile. With proper cleaning and routine maintenance, you can expect to keep a healthy mouth free of disease and catch potential problems before they develop.
- Inlays and onlays: When a tooth has been damaged by decay, we will cleanse the infected area and protect the tooth. Inlays and onlays offer protection to a damaged tooth that does not need an entire dental crown restoration, which helps preserve the overall tooth structure.
- Composite fillings: Instead of metal amalgam fillings, Lynn Dental Care uses a tooth-colored resin and glass mixture to create composite fillings. These are healthier for your body and less apparent in your smile.
- Ulcer treatment: We can utilize our dental laser to gently ease the pain, size, and healing time of ulcers and canker sores. Laser treatment is virtually painless and can be performed quickly in-office.
- Tooth extractions: If teeth are severely damaged from trauma or decay, they may require extracting. When necessary, our team at Lynn Dental Care can perform a tooth extraction, which will involve pulling the tooth while using an anesthetic to ease pain and discomfort. The process of each patient's extraction will be a bit different depending on their needs, but our team is here to make the experience as smooth as possible.
No matter what service you may require, our team will be committed to meeting your dental needs. Call us today at (972) 954-4434 or reach us through the contact section below to schedule an appointment.