Creating Functional, Beautiful Smiles
If your mouth does not function properly, everyday activities like eating or speaking can become difficult. Full-mouth reconstruction might be the solution you need to restore complete function and improve the look of your teeth and smile.
At Lynn Dental Care, we offer comprehensive, full-mouth reconstruction to help improve your oral health and quality of life. Our full-mouth reconstruction treatment plans are comprised of multiple procedures that can be completed in days, months, or years depending on your specific situation. No matter what your needs may be, we will fulfill our mission of giving you a beautiful, functional smile.
Common Procedures of a Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- For some patients, reconstruction is designed to restore smile aesthetics through cosmetic dentistry treatments like teeth whitening, which can brighten the teeth up to several shades whiter and is often performed after a full-mouth reconstruction.
- For others, a full-mouth reconstruction may include dental implants or occlusal adjustments to help their mouth function properly again. This is an ideal treatment for patients who are missing one or more teeth, as it can give you new arches of teeth.
- Cosmetic crowns and bridges are used to correct damaged teeth or restore dental implants, and can also be used to fill missing gaps and improve the physical appearance of the teeth.
- Gum disease is a factor that can contribute to the need for a full-mouth reconstruction, so our gum disease treatments, like the LANAP® laser treatment, are often involved in the process. Treating the underlying gum disease will create a healthy, solid foundation for further treatments.
- Occlusal adjustments are needed for patients who have difficulty opening or closing their jaw or have a misaligned bite. By performing minor adjustments to the surface of the teeth, the adjustment can correct imperfections that create misalignment and allow the jaw to close properly. When the bite is aligned, the jaw muscles can relax, making it easier to open and close the mouth without pain or difficulty.
Giving You Your Dream Smile
For many patients, a full-mouth reconstruction can seem like a daunting procedure. Our dentistry team is dedicated to making the process as comfortable as possible. We want to help you achieve your goals without the fear, anxiety, or discomfort that sometimes come with dental appointments.
At Lynn Dental Care, we will listen to your goals, questions, and concerns during your initial consultation and provide you with feedback to make educated decisions. For our patients who are anxious about potential pain, we provide soothing IV sedation and anesthesia that can ease your worries. We can also provide financing solutions to help make your treatment more affordable and get you on the path toward your dream smile.
Conscious Sedation Available In-House
Relaxing Office Environment
Continuous Education for Our Team Members
Board-Certified in Dental Implants & Periodontics
“Dr. Brock Lynn is very personable and that includes his team. He was very patient with me during my little tears session and got me taken care of in a very quick period of time.”- Roxanna J.
“My hygienist was completely covered in PPE and I felt safe. Healthy teeth are important to overall health and I’m glad I had a good experience during such an uncertain time.”- Jill T.
“I am impressed with the way they keep up with technology and advanced techniques that other dentists have either not learned about or not yet incorporated.”- Claire B.