Dental Lasers at Our Office in Dallas
Offering Unique, Advanced Lasers for Your Smile’s Specific Needs
At Lynn Dental Care, we want to provide our Dallas community with the highest level of dentistry possible. Although we were founded by a board-certified periodontist and our team has an advanced set of skills, we know that our own two hands are limited when it comes to giving you the best smile of your life. That is why our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and team members who know how to utilize it properly. Just as every smile is different, every laser we use serves a unique purpose. Learn about our in-house lasers below and why it is so important to see a dental provider with advanced technology at their fingertips.
Gemini Diode Laser
The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser is significant because it is the first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available in the United States. We primarily use this laser for hygiene purposes and to get your teeth as clean as possible. It works by vaporizing bacteria with an impressive 20 watts of peak power, which means more thorough and efficient cleaning for you. See just a few of the reasons we love offering the Gemini Diode laser to our patients below:
- The ability to use high wattage power, which creates an efficient treatment, with short pulses to avoid causing excess thermal damage
- Personalized treatments due to different wavelength settings
- High visibility of the site due to an illuminated handpiece tip, creating precise treatments
- Bluetooth foot pedal that allows for wireless control and convenience
- Single-use bendable tips that are pre-initiated for reduced prep time
ND-YAG Millennium Perio Lase
It is quite common for patients to struggle with excess melanin in the gums. This can lead to black spots or patches scattered throughout the gums, which can be unpleasant for the patient. We want to offer a way for our community to find freedom from this issue and feel great about their smile, which is why we offer the ND-YAG Millennium Perio Lase. Our primary use of this laser is depigmentation.
It is a 6-watt free-running variable dental laser that features digital technology and seven pulse durations, which is the highest number available on the market. Having this number of durations simply means it has the power and versatility to perform a wide range of laser procedures. Some of the reasons we love this laser include:
- The procedure-controlled menu that pre-sets the machine for 20 different procedures, making a simple and efficient process for all involved
- Transparency for the patient due to the continuous display of total energy being delivered
- Precise control of laser-tissue interaction due to the seven different pulse durations
- Re-bendable cannula, giving our team easier access to the areas needed for the treatment
- Unique safety features to ensure the power output matches the device settings
Lutronic CO2 Denta II Laser
Another common problem the community of Dallas suffers from is gingivitis. This is a form of gum disease that leads to redness, irritation, and swelling. If the condition develops to the extent that the gums have pulled away from the teeth and created deep pockets, the patient might need a gingivectomy. This is where our Lutronic CO2 Dental II Laser helps us come to the rescue. The goal of a gingivectomy is to remove gum tissue. This laser helps us do that in a way that is safe for the patient and as comfortable as possible.
The Lutronic CO2 Denta II Laser provides fast, detailed precision for intraoral soft-tissue applications. The tool itself emphasizes gentleness, which provides a reduction in patient discomfort, while allowing for more accurate results and quicker recovery. Some of the benefits of this revolutionary machine include:
- The ability to penetrate only 0.1-0.2 mm into soft tissue
- Provides bacterial reduction through use in the periodontal pocket
- Opportunity for patients to experience a minimally invasive laser experience
- Useful for many clinical applications including frenectomy’s and uncovering implants
Although it is not necessary for you to fully understand the technical details behind each laser, what is important for you to know is that our team does. Dr. Brock Lynn founded Lynn Dental Care with the belief that every patient deserves access to a full-service experience at one practice. We live out that mission by offering the most advanced lasers on the market and training our clinicians to give you the best results possible.
To learn more about the lasers we offer at Lynn Dental Care in Dallas, or for any other questions about our services, give us a call at (972) 954-4434 or contact us online.
Conscious Sedation Available In-House
Relaxing Office Environment
Continuous Education for Our Team Members
Board-Certified in Dental Implants & Periodontics
“Dr. Brock Lynn is very personable and that includes his team. He was very patient with me during my little tears session and got me taken care of in a very quick period of time.”- Roxanna J.
“My hygienist was completely covered in PPE and I felt safe. Healthy teeth are important to overall health and I’m glad I had a good experience during such an uncertain time.”- Jill T.
“I am impressed with the way they keep up with technology and advanced techniques that other dentists have either not learned about or not yet incorporated.”- Claire B.