Advanced Technology Treatments in Dallas
Going Above and Beyond Standard Expectations
At Lynn Dental Care, we have invested in superior technology to provide our patients with the level of care they deserve. These are some examples of technologies our patients are able to access:
- CBCT Scanner: This digital cone beam scanner captures highly detailed 3 dimensional images of the oral structures, including jaw bone volume, location of nerves, and position of the tooth's root.
- DIAGNOdent™: This is a radiation-free diagnostic tool that uses a laser diode to help identify cavities before they are visible. Early detection allows us to diagnose and treat cavities at the source.
- VELscope®: This tool is used for oral pathology screenings that helps us identify areas of potential oral disease. The World Health Organization recognizes VELscope as the world's most widely used adjunctive device for the enhanced visualization of oral mucosal abnormalities.
- Tekscan®: We use this advanced technology to measure and evaluate bite forces. It tells us where the bite is misaligned and gives us an idea of where we can make slight adjustments to correct it. This helps us protect your crowns, bridges, and veneers.
- iTero ® Scanner: An iTero scanner is used to capture 3 dimensional images of patients' mouth in minutes. They can be used and operated by one person, to produce results that have a high degree of accuracy with no distortion. Patients' experience will be also elevated, and these scanners have multiple uses. Uses include impressions for crowns, night guards, bleaching trays, orthodontics appliances, and even invisalign.
- Plasma Rich Growth Factors: Plasma Rich Growth Factors, also known as L-PRF, can be provided to Dr. Brock Lynn during treatment to promote healing. It works by collecting a sample of blood in the tube the way one would with a blood test. The white blood cells are used to provide a concentrated release of healing proteins, creating a scaffolding to help direct healing. Its most common uses are for dental and oral maxillofacial surgical procedures, like dental implants, bone defects, extraction sockets, sinus, and dental ridge augmentations.
- Ozone Water System: Thanks to our ozone water system, our office is quipped with superior bacteria-killing powers. We are able to target and extinguish oral bacteria by converting oxygen to ozone and delivering it to the gums through a gas or water spray.
- X-Nav Technology: We use this device in order to help our patients achieve accurate results during their implant surgeries. The machine mandates real-time directions via 3 dimensional imagery during the surgery, which helps us place the implant with advanced precision. View the X-Nav brochure here for more information.
- PIEZOSURGERY®: The primary use of this device is for sinus lift bone grafting. We use vibrations from the device to cut through bone without harming soft tissues like gums and sinus membranes.
Our board-certified periodontist, Dr. Brock Lynn, believes in providing honest and efficient care with practical treatment plans. Utilizing our advanced technology allows our team to create the ideal treatment plan to bring you close to your smile goals. Our technology allows patients to enjoy their dental visits with less discomfort and invasive procedures. We combine sedation dentistry with advanced technology, producing an elevated periodontal experience for our patients.