Dental Implants are the perfect solution for missing teeth and smile restoration. Full Arch Dental Implants also known as ALL-ON-4 dental implants are the best option for patients who have multiple missing teeth. Here at Lynn Dental Care the All-On-4 full arch solution involves extracting remaining teeth and placing four to six dental implants. Review the information below to learn more about All-On-4 Advantages.
6 Advantages of the All-On-4 Method
1. Full Mouth Restoration ? With full arch dental implants your entire mouth is restored
2. Natural Teeth Design ? The implants are designed to function like your natural teeth
3. Strong And Stable Bite ? Your full arch dental implants will give you a strong secure bite
5. A Permanent Solution – Dental implants are a permanent solution if cared for properly
6. ?Jawbone Restoration ? Implants promote bone growth and prevent jawbone deterioration
Cost Effectiveness of All-On-4 Dental Implants
Dental Implants should be considered a worthwhile investment mainly because they are a long-term permanent solution to your missing teeth problem. When you are considering dental implants, it is important to make note of the factors that play into determining the cost. These factors include tooth extractions, bone grafting, the comprehensiveness of the care, and if gum disease treatment is needed.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are in the Allen, Texas area and are interested in receiving full arch dental implants please don?t hesitate to contact us here at Lynn Dental Care. As a certified and experienced periodontist Dr. Lynn specializes in providing his patients with customized and minimally invasive All-On-4 dental implants. By scheduling a consultation Dr. Lynn and his team will be able to provide you with a customized treatment plan. Also, after examining your mouth cost options can be discussed based on your case.